How is Decorilla different?
Decorilla is a new way to get the designer rooms you’ll love… at a price you’ll love even more. By combining traditional in-home interior design and technology, they have created a platform connecting customers with professional vetted designers, streamlining the design process, and making beautiful interior design affordable and risk free.
Decorilla’s unique service promises the following:
- Multiple design concept proposals from professional designers
- A fun and simple experience prioritizing top customer service.
- Exclusive discounts of up to 45% at your favorite furniture stores
- An accomplished team of designers that has been carefully selected and vetted
- Fixed prices that are 80% less than traditional interior design
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 3D & VR realistic design concepts
- In-home assistance in most major cities across the US
Are top interior designers available on Decorilla?
Yes. Our interior designers are hand-picked and fully vetted and come from some of the best schools and firms around the nation. Our team collectively covers every style, budget range and project size. All of our designers have an interior design bachelors, masters, or professional decorator’s diploma. They’ve worked at Fortune 500 companies, large design firms, and even for start-ups.
What’s included in our custom-made design packages?
- 3D renderings of your new room prepared for you on interior design software and presented in a picture format. Your new design will use the perfect combination based on your choices of new and existing decor pieces. By having our pros design your room in 3D, we will take the guesswork out of the designing process and prevent costly mistakes.
- Floor plan and furniture placement for your unique space. Your designer will provide you with an effective and aesthetic spatial layout that best suits your interior so that you only have to rearrange your furniture once.
- Itemized shopping list with store links and pricing. Your list will eliminate any uncertainty you may have about the décor item by providing its size, color, and fabric specifications if needed. This means no more running around from store to store trying to find the perfect piece. Of course, you’ll have the flexibility to buy the items on your own timeline as your budget permits and we can assist with shopping for you.
- Paint color palette to complement your space. Your designer will recommend complementary paint colors (at least one main wall color and two accent colors) from a well-known company such as Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore.
- Tips and Implementation Guide will also be prepared by your designer. This will help keep you organized during the decorating process by providing an easy to follow to-do list and other home decorating advice to ensure your design success.
Are interior design gift certificates available?
Yes! Decorilla gift certificates are a very popular option to help loved ones redecorate their home or office while working with the finest interior designers. Affordable to luxurious gift packages are available to fit any style and budget so that you can pick the perfect design package for everyone on your list!
All gift cards are instant and beautiful, which makes them a unique and convenient way to share love with your loved ones. Clients can rest assured they’ll get a design they love as all Decorilla interior design gift certificates are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How it works:
- Select your design package or choose a custom amount.
- Choose to send the gift card to yourself and/or your loved one.
- Complete your purchase and receive your voucher immediately.
- Redeem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or starting online using the included voucher code.
- A complementary discovery call is provided when the recipient is ready, making starting a project a breeze.